Thursday, November 4, 2010

Furball 2010

One of my favorite events which I look forward to throughout the year is Furball.
It is the largest fundraiser for the SPCA of Wake County for the year. THIS YEAR WAS A RECORD BREAKING YEAR!!!!









Angela Pence Interior Designs donates items which are included in the silent auction to help raise money for the animals. Also, Angela was the Decor Co-Chair for the event which is in charge of the DECOR of the event.
Below you can see the finished product:






















Above, our client Beth Harris is who we thank for getting us involved in this wonderful cause. Here she is working on the floral arrangements the day before.







This is who we do it for, I could have taken him home with me, but I was told I couldn't!! I was very sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment